Fiction and non-fiction books
Nikki M Group provides a range of design services to produce book covers for print and digital publications including:
- soft and hard covers
- booklets and research reports
- one-off custom covers
- large-scale publication series.
Showcase your publication with a memorable cover design.
Concept design and development
Great cover design is often the result of research, analysis, observation and creative artwork. The design process often includes:
- brainstorming ideas and concepts based on the story or intended use
- researching the target audience for visual connections to lifestyle or consumption
- understanding your unique market position and competitive advantage
- branding and developing narratives
- creating a strong visual identity that identifies with the target audience.
Cover design, financial document, Northern Silica Bidder’s Statement, King & Wood Malleson. See document online www.asx.com.au.
Image based design
Want a highly visual approach? We offer creative services including:
- image research
- layout design
- colour theory
- application of style
Cover design, report, A Framework to Evaluate Musculoskeletal Models of Care, Curtin University. See report online www.aci.health.nsw.gov.au.
Digital book covers
We provide digital artwork services so you can optimise covers for digital distribution using technologies including:
- Acrobat PDF
- Apple Books
Calculate the cost of your project.
Request a quote
Talk to us about your project.
What genre is your book?
Who is your target audience?
Do you need a design proposal?
Type is integral to cover design—exuding character and communicating:
Typography conveys ideas and can be embellished with design treatments including:
- character modification
- spot UV varnish
Cover design, educational textbooks, Pacific Early Age Readiness and Learning (PEARL), World Bank.
Cover design for print
Nikki M Group offers print management services and works directly with book printers to set up specifications for quality artwork, which may include:
- colour management and specialty inks
- choosing cost-effective formats
- offset and digital output
- spine widths
- paper stock
- print embellishments
- case templates
Visual wit, humour and intellect. Design a book cover that has a unique visual identity that resonates with your intended audience. Ideas that define the image leave lasting memories.